- 1 lb. ground venison
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 (16 oz.) jar organic salsa
- 1 (16 oz.) jar organic queso
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ½ cup diced green onions
- 1 (1.25 oz.) pack organic taco seasoning
- In a large skillet, brown the venison and sausage at medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Added the salsa, queso, and onions. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream before serving.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Makes approximately 10-12 servings.